Al Masane Al Kobra Mining Co. is now looking for :-
Main Responsibilities :
• Ensuring Safe mining practises.
• Leadership of Underground production crews.
• Planning of work schedules and activities.
• Controlling of all Underground production activities.
• Coordinating of all Explosives and Blasting activities.
• Ensuring that Production targets are achieved.
Work Environment :
• This position reports directly to the Underground Mine Manager.
• This is a full time position and regularly requires long hours and weekend work.
• The job operates on a roster spending 80% on site in a remote mining camp including an underground mine, process plant with Cu, Zn and precious metal circuits (Gold and Silver) as well as an explosives magazine, fuel farm, maintenance workshops, warehouse, offices and other auxiliary infrastructure.
Required Education and Experience :
• Bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering (Preferred).
• At Least 10 years’ experience on an underground Trackless mine.
• Must be fluent in English.
• At least 5 years’ experience as a senior Mine Captain or Mine Superintendent.
• Thorough knowledge of Longhole open stoping.
• Good communication skills, oral and written.
• Previous expat experience beneficial.
Applications : Please send your detailed resume with Ref: UGPS to firstname.lastname@example.org