Purchasing Specialist is a general administration role in a remote location working in a cross-cultural work environment in southwest region of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Main Responsibilities :
• Performing Sourcing, Supplier Qualification, Bidding, Negotiation, Supplier Performance Management activities to obtain optimum cost and good quality in accordance with the company policy and procedures
• Identifying potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, and maintaining good relationships with them. Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, and relevant internal departments
• Evaluating bids and making commercial recommendations
• Obtain technical comments from related departments
• Perform cost analysis based on customs, transportation, packing pricing elements…etc
• Negotiating prices, monitoring their progress, and checking the quality of goods and services provided
• Creating Purchase Orders on SAP ERP system assigned by Supply Chain Manager
• Forecasting price trends, industry dynamics and reports to Supply Chain Manager
• Solving discrepancies occurred while receiving by Warehouse
• Contributing to spend in terms cost saving and processing efficiency
• Performing annual cost saving S.M.A.R.T projects assigned by Supply Chain Manager
• Performing purchasing process aligned with target KPI’s assigned by Supply Chain Manager
• Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager
Work Environment :
• This position directly reports to the Supply Chain Manager.
• This position manages and coordinates all procurements of AMAK.
Required Education and Experience :
Graduated from Engineering, Faculty of Economics, Supply Chain, or related disciplines is preferred,and having experience of 4+ years in procurement.
Applications : Please send your detailed resume with Ref: PSCP to firstname.lastname@example.org