Maintenance Supervisor is a technical supervision role in a remote location working in a cross-cultural work environment in southwest region of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Main Responsibilities :
• Responsible for providing leadership to encourage efficient and continuous operation of the fixed plants including crushers, grinding and flotation circuits, Gold leach circuit, SART Plant, Merrill Crowe, dewartering thickener and filtration circuit as well as other site services.
• Scheduling and coordinating of the maintenance tasks of fixed plants across the operation.
• Involvement with shutdown planning and team management.
• Managing safe execution of maintenance plans, methods for delivery of service, plant maintenance and repair strategies and budgets.
• Implementing maintenance best practices in support of Reliability and Maintenance Strategy for the Fixed Plant Maintenance teams.
• Constantly analyse plant performance including availability, reliability, efficiency and cost strategy on a regular basis.
• Supports timely decisions during the lifecycle of fixed plants, contributing to the overall business strategy and achieving the goals of the mine.
Work Environment :
• This position directly reports to the Senior Maintenance Engineer.
• This job operates on a roster spending 80% on site in a remote mining camp including an underground mine, process plant with Cu, Zn, and precious metal circuits (gold and silver) as well as explosive magazine, fuel farm, maintenance workshops, warehouse, offices and other auxiliary infrastructure.
• This is a full time position and regularly requires long hours and weekend work during ON site roster.
Required Education and Experience :
• A bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering fields and +8 years of Maintenance Planning experience working at fixed plant maintenance in a mineral processing operation.
• Experience with fixed plants and processing plants including crushers, grinding, flotation, leaching, dewatering and production of metal concentrates.
Applications : Please send your detailed resume with Ref: PPMS to email@example.com