Contract Administrator is a general administration role in a remote location working in a cross-cultural work environment in southwest region of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Main Responsibilities :
• Composing and reviewing “Request for Contract / Request for Proposal/Contract” and other related contracting documents
• Organizing tenders, comparing quotations, getting lawyer comments, site visits and reporting
• Performing pre-qualification and performance evaluation of Suppliers/Contractors
• Solving the discrepancies/disputes that may occur during the contract execution/preparation/closing processes, Sourcing new Contractors/Suppliers
• Managing Contract orders on ERP system
• Preparing necessary reporting required by management
• Archiving of contracts systematically
• Follow-Up of Contractors/Suppliers advance payments and guarantee/performance and other bond letters
• Proposal planning and administration of contracts
• Negotiation of terms and conditions with Contractors/Suppliers
• Perform closing stage of contracts
• Preparing contract summaries and ensure contract execution in accordance with company policy and procedures
• Ensure that contractor is in compliance with legal requirements, owner specifications and government regulations
• Driving Kick-Off Meetings between Suppliers/Contractors and related/requester department
• Performance management of Suppliers/Vendors based on the defined KPI’s by Management
• Other related duties as assigned by Supply Chain Department Management Authority
Work Environment :
• This position directly reports to the Supply Chain Manager.
• This position manages and coordinates contracts of AMAK.
Required Education and Experience :
Graduated from Engineering, Faculty of Economics, Supply Chain, or related disciplines is preferred,and having experience of 4+ years in contract administration.
Applications : Please send your detailed resume with Ref: CADM to email@example.com