Job Title : Accounting Officer / Accountant
Department : Finance
- Reviews and verify invoices, check requests, sort, code and match invoices
- Set invoices up for payment and enter and upload invoices into system
- Tracks expenses and process expense reports
- Prepares and process electronic transfers and payments
- Prepares and perform check runs
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions
- Prepare analysis of accounts
- Monitors accounts to ensure payments are up to date
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
- Maintains vendor files
- Corresponds with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Prepares monthly reports
- Assists with month end closing
- Provides supporting documentation for audits
- Performs physical inventory in warehouse
- Other task which maybe assigned by the Accounting Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Good English language skills (both verbal and written).
- Experience in Accounting Software/ERP. SAGE experience, an advantage
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as accountant/accounts payable in mining or heavy industries.
- Willing to be assigned in Najran, Saudi Arabia.
Please send your detailed resume with Ref: Accountant to firstname.lastname@example.org