AMAK (Al Masane Al Kobra) Mining Co. is now looking for;
Senior Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Officer (Ref: SNROHS)
The OHS Manager is a senior leadership role in a remote location working in a cross-cultural work environment in southwest region of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Assist OHS Manager to ensure that the workplace possesses an ideal and safe work environment.
- Inspect and evaluate all equipment, practices and procedures in accordance with safety standards.
- Assist in developing, implementing and monitoring HS policy, programs and plans.
- Ensure that the company’s rules and policies are followed, while working at production and services.
- Build and increase OHS awareness across all levels and departments of the organization.
- Maintain good relation and coordination with the company staff, management and external parties to maximize healthy environment and minimize risks.
- Prepare budget proposals for the operation of HS measures, programs and other requirements
- This position directly reports to the OHS Manager and supervises a team of 2-3 direct reports.
- This job operates on a roster spending 80% on site in a remote mining camp including an underground mine, process plant with Cu, Zn, and precious metal circuits as well as explosive magazine, fuel farm, offices, maintenance workshops, warehouse and other auxiliary infrastructure.
This is a full time position and regularly requires long hours and weekend work during ON site roster.
Required Education and Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering and +5 years of experience in the Safety field, preferentially at minesites.
Please send your detailed resume with Ref: SNROHS to firstname.lastname@example.org